This tool compares schools across different school-level performance indicators. To view Milestones performance by subgroup, use the data explorer page and select Milestones.
- CCRPI is the state school rating system, which gives scores on a scale of 0 to 100, mostly for student test scores and test score growth.
- BTO, or 'Beating The Odds' compares a school's CCRPI rating to other schools across the state that serve similar student populations.
- ELA/Math proficiency is the percentage of students who scored proficient or better in English Language Arts/Math on the state test (Georgia Milestones).
- ELA/Math growth is the percentage of students who showed typical or high growth on the state ELA/Math test, as measured by the state's student growth model.
- Graduation rate uses the state's four-year cohort graduation rate.
- 'I like school' and 'I feel safe at school' report the percentage of students who responded positively to each question on the state climate survey.
- Attendance reports the percentage of students who miss less than 10% of enrolled days. For years before 2018, the indicator is the percentage of students who missed less than 6 days.
- Poverty reports the percentage of students who were directly certified for free lunch.
- Mobility rate reports the number mobile students (both entries and exits) between October and May divided by the October FTE count.
- SWD, or Students with Disabilities is the percentage of students in the school in one of twelve eligibility categories.
- English Learner is the percentage of students in the school who are English language learners.